Dollar Bank FSB Branch Manager, Westgate in Rocky River, Ohio
Dollar Bank is currently seeking a Branch Manager for its Westgate Branch. The Branch Manager is responsible for the overall production of the branch, team development, and efficient daily operation of a full service office.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver outstanding customer service.
• Proficient computer skills, math aptitude and attention to detail is a must.
• Demonstrated strong leadership skills and dependability.
• Effectively communicate and demonstrate strong time management skills as required.
• Able to work well under pressure and be able to meet deadlines
• Minimum three years solid management experience in a retail environment is required, including managing a staff, coaching, and meeting goals. Banking environment desirable.
• Excellent demonstrable time management, communication and motivational skills are necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree required or commensurate experience.
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and Saturdays.
• A valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle is required.
Principle Activities and Duties:
• Consistently provide quality service as outlined in the Bank’s Quality Service Statement.
• Directly impact the growth and retention of customers through proactive efforts. This can be accomplished by managing Online RB, ensuring their team is offering customers additional products and services, and holding regular monthly call nights to follow-up on any lists created by the Marketing Department, as well as, other sources of referrals from inside the branch.
• Focus on building a customer service driven team where everyone contributes to the success of the Relationship Building and Operational efforts.
• Develop and motivate the team members of their Office by offering constructive feedback and positive reinforcement. This can be accomplished at regular team meetings and through individual documented coaching sessions. Continue the development of the Operation and Relationship Manager’s leadership skills by offering constructive feedback and positive reinforcement through individual documented coaching sessions.
• Represent Dollar Bank in the community in a professional and competent manner at all times. Is expected to source business deposit and loan relationships within the surrounding communities through active participation in various organizations and charitable functions.
• Meet the established Group Banking Onsite Visit and Checking Accounts Opened goals each month. This will be accomplished by being proactive in outside calling efforts and by taking advantage all Group Banking opportunities within his market.
• Exhibit operational knowledge while upholding the operational integrity of the office by assisting the team in all areas of branch operations including Compliance.
• Achieve all Relationship Building, Operational Integrity, and Customer Service goals.
• Exercise sound decision-making skills as it relates to balancing risk, profitability, and customer service with every decision.
• Consistently lead by example, maintain professionalism and a positive attitude at all times and exercise superior leadership skills.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Perform sedentary to light work (able to lift up to 20 pounds from floor to waist, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, grasp, or otherwise move objects). See, hear, talk and perform tasks requiring manual dexterity and visual acuity; sit, stand, walk, crouch, reach, pull, push and other similar, repetitive tasks requiring physical activity. Able to operate standard office/computer equipment such as photocopiers, fax machines, computers, iPads, scanners, calculators, etc.
Address: 20680 Center Ridge Road
Employment Status: Full-time
Schedule Information: Monday-Thursday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Saturday 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Benefits Information: Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit http://www.dollar.bank/company/careers/benefits .
EEO Statement: Dollar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.