Dollar Bank FSB Assistant Branch Manager, Richmond Heights in Richmond Heights, Ohio
We are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking individuals with a sincere appreciation for people and an empathetic communication style that can assume a leadership role, motivate and hold accountable the team members of a branch to achieve all relationship building, operational integrity and customer service goals. As an Assistant Branch Manager, you will work with the Branch Manager in building a motivated, customer service focused team where everyone contributes to the success of the branch. You will lead the team by example and challenge them to exceed their expectations. This is a management position where the incumbent will participate in a six to nine month comprehensive retail banking training program.
Description of Duties: In a typical banking day you will enjoy a high level of customer contact. The primary focus of this role includes:
•Directly impacting the growth and retention of deposit and loan customers. Leading the branch in fostering a proactive approach to building customer relationships while always maintaining the highest level of professionalism, integrity and ethics.
•Providing quality customer service and placing an emphasis on increasing the proactive sales and service efforts of team members through individual coaching sessions and team meetings. It is important that the Assistant Branch Manager create an enthusiastic, energetic and positive work environment for the team to flourish.
•Upholding the operational integrity of the branch by assisting the team in all areas of branch operations and demonstrating sound decision making skills as it relates to risk, profitability and customer service.
Qualifications: The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor degree required. Will consider commensurate experience.
• Retail banking experience preferred.
• Managerial or leadership experience is required.
• A minimum of one to three years customer service experience including demonstrated ability to achieve sales goals and deliver outstanding customer service is required.
• Must be able to travel to branches with varied evening and weekend hours.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to include professional grammar and demeanor.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays.
• A valid Driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle is required. Ability to travel as needed to training.
• Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks, and obtaining a unique identifier by the NMLS.
Address: 5201 Wilson Mills Road
Employment Status: Full-time
Schedule Information: Mon-Thurs: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
Saturday: 8:30AM - 2:30PM
Benefits Information: Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit http://www.dollar.bank/company/careers/benefits .
EEO Statement: Dollar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.