Dollar Bank FSB VP, Lending in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Dollar Bank is seeking an experienced Corporate Lender for its Pittsburgh market. The position entails calling on prospects and existing customers in an effort to source commercial banking relationships and performing functions necessary to maintain a loan portfolio.
• Bachelor’s Degree required. Will consider commensurate experience.
• Minimum of 10 years lending experience at corporate middle market level with at least 5 years in the Pittsburgh Market required.
• Verifiable production history of a minimum of $10 million per year.
• Experience developing, underwriting and managing a corporate banking loan portfolio.
• Ability to analyze financial and operational strengths and weaknesses of business entities including leverage, key risk factors, industry trends, sources of repayment, cash flow and ability to service debt required.
Principle Activities and Duties:
• Establish an annual business development plan and goals with the objective of fostering Bank growth through mutually beneficial account relationships.
• Develop and maintain business relationships through a sales oriented calling program.
• Complete and oversee completion of call reports on all business visits, outlining the purpose of the call, business needs, financial information, and future focus for the business.
• Participate in community and civic functions, either in an advisory or active capacity, representing Dollar Bank, with emphasis on maintaining and developing business relationships.
• Oversee the Pittsburgh Division’s loan portfolios as to risk management loan considerations to maintain quality control and minimize losses.
• Assist in calculating the allowance for loan loss and lease loss reserve for the Pittsburgh Division and making recommendations to executive management for monthly allocations to the loan loss reserve for the Pittsburgh Division.
• Keep senior management of Dollar Bank informed of any material considerations affecting the loan portfolio, loan policy and unusual individual loan transactions of significant size, and report findings as required monthly.
• Provide advice and guidance to the Pittsburgh’s leading management, as to risk on complex or unusual loan relations; assist in the review of lending policies of the Bank for each line of business to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
• Assist with the collection efforts for delinquent loans, delinquent financial information and covenant compliance.
Address: Three Gateway Center
Employment Status: Full-time
Schedule Information: Monday-Friday, 8:15AM -4:30PM
Benefits Information: Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit http://www.dollar.bank/company/careers/benefits .
EEO Statement: Dollar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.