Dollar Bank FSB Social Media Recruitment Specialist in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
The Social Media Recruitment Specialist is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting using social media and internet platforms and other traditional and non-traditional methods. This role will recruiting, screening and recommend placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external) to match customer needs in the area of staffing/sourcing.
• Associate's Degree required. Bachelor's Degree and/ or CIR Certification preferred.
• Minimum of two years’ social media recruitment and marketing experience including, but not
limited to social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) required.
• Minimum one year of administrative experience required.
• Familiarity with ATS and HRIS.
• Understanding of HR compliance as it relates to (i.e. Title VII, ADA, EEO, AAP, and FLSA)
• Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
• Must possess good listening skills and business acumen to work with employees at every
• Ability to handle confidential matters with maximum discretion.
• Ability to effectively organize/prioritize multiple tasks, follows up, and focuses on details.
• Ability to communicate effectively via social media platforms.
• Ability to build brand, strong presence and representation on social media platforms.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. (Candidate will be tested)
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Creative thinker for recruitment strategies.
• Savvy in relationship management.
• Willingness to work in front of a computer the majority of the time.
Principle Activities and Duties:
• Results oriented with a track record of accomplishing goals
• Partners with HRBP’s and hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
• Assist in screening resumes and interviewing candidates to determine qualifications,
administering appropriate testing and reference/background checks. Makes
recommendations for hire (or not) and deliver employment offers for exempt/non-exempt
• Serves as HR expert for recruiting/sourcing candidates via social media and internet
• Use traditional and nontraditional resources, to include career fairs, online job fairs,
community network events, and variety of social media platforms to identify and attract
quality candidates and build a candidate pool.
• Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential
• Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to solicit feedback regarding recruiting
• Develops and maintains excellent relationships with internal and external clients to ensure
achievement of staffing goals.
• Communicates key employment information at delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits,
compensation, non-compete details).
• Ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan
• Manages candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
• Maintains compliance standards for ATS, files and retention records.
• Maintains active memberships and affiliations with industry related professional organizations
• Attends networking functions, as necessary, to build recruitment pipeline.
• Other duties as assigned.
Address: Three Gateway Center
Employment Status: Full-time
Schedule Information: Monday-Friday, 8:30AM-4:45PM
Benefits Information: Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit http://www.dollar.bank/company/careers/benefits .
EEO Statement: Dollar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.