Dollar Bank FSB IS Incident Management Officer in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
The Incident Manager is responsible to engage, coordinate and oversee associates and vendors involved with the timely recovery of business systems and infrastructure services when outages occur. This position will manage the development of incident response tools, policies, procedures and service level agreements across departments and vendors.
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field, will consider commensurate experience.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an IT service management role.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and outside companies.
• Must have effective planning and organization skills.
• Must have the ability to provide written communication to management of complex ideas effectively.
• Must have good documentation and analytical skills.
Principle Activities and Duties:
• Drives all incidents toward root cause identification and permanent fix including developing and maintaining a searchable knowledge base for incident management.
• Organize and develop proof of concepts relating to incident response and management.
• Develop and manage crisis action teams or rapid response teams that troubleshoot the incident until service has been restored.
• Verifies service restoration; resolves and documents the resolution and lead the service improvement process across IT teams.
• Identifies trends and potential problem sources and propose and document analysis and resolutions.
• Prevents the replication of problems across multiple systems by proactively addressing issues.
• Maintains accountability of incidents and their current progress and status.
• Provides timely updates on incident resolution status with origination source, technical team, vendors and executives.
• Coordinates meetings to resolve incidents.
• Develops reports and maintains service desk software.
• Reviews the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident control process.
• Manages the Change Management process for network, applications and desktop environments.
• Develop and manage knowledge management tools ensuring incidents are recorded with troubleshooting steps and detailed resolution.
• Oversees Service Desk technicians ensuring incidents are recorded, assigned to the proper service level and adherence to the processes.
• Establishes and maintains service level agreements with vendors, stakeholders and departments and develops and implements training geared toward enhancing self-service and call avoidance.
• Lead the CSI process across IT teams at Dollar Bank.
• Lead the creation of a knowledge base.
• Put in place the processes needed to maintain the knowledge base.
• Ensure that incidents are solved using our knowledge base. When knowledge is found to be lacking or missing this person will actively seek that knowledge.
Address: Liberty Commons Building
Employment Status: Full-time
Schedule Information: Monday-Friday, 8:15AM-4:30PM
Benefits Information: Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit http://www.dollar.bank/company/careers/benefits .
EEO Statement: Dollar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.