Dollar Bank FSB Full-time Teller in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
• Process transactions through the teller equipment on all retail and corporate accounts, including, but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, and cash advances.
• Issue money orders, cashier checks, gift cards, and savings bonds.
• Maintains cash flow and security drawers, terminals and other valuables.
• Maintain a professional appearance and conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
• Process transactions in an accurate and efficient manner while providing quality customer service.
• Develop a thorough knowledge of Bank products and guidelines by attending the required classes in DBU.
• Meet established referral goals.
• Ability to manage a teller window while maintaining an acceptable balancing record and meeting the Bank’s standard of 30 transactions per hour.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Six months customer service and/or cash handling experience required. Will also consider related experience such as accounts payable, bookkeeping, or budgeting. Previous teller experience preferred.
• Must be a team player, flexible and lead by example; must be a highly motivated self-starter.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and professional manner.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 3-5 pounds of heavy coin required.
• Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time required.
• Professional communication skills and appearance are required.
• Proficient computer skills and math aptitude required.
• Must be available to attend scheduled training in the Strip District.
Address: 1712 East Carson Street
Employment Status: Full-time
Schedule Information: This branch is open Monday-Thursday 8:30am - 4:30pm, Friday from 8:30am - 6:00pm, and Saturday 9:00am - 2:00pm.
Benefits Information: Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit http://www.dollar.bank/company/careers/benefits .
EEO Statement: Dollar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.