Dollar Bank FSB Executive Administrative Assistant in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
The Executive Administrator is responsible for supporting Senior Management by providing administrative type functions in order to increase the time available for executive level responsibilities. Also Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memorandums and reports. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Principle Activities and Duties:
• Prepares confidential correspondence and detailed statistical charts and financial statements for upper management.
• Handles routine correspondence.
• Handles office administrative duties.
• Handles the scanning of various reports for record retention.
• Handles the processing of checks for Dollar Bank subsidiaries (Quick Books, Cash Analyzer and Ledger entries).
• Assists in preparing information for management and board meetings.
• Assists in preparing training materials and other department documents.
• Handles travel arrangements and expense reimbursements.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 5 years administrative experience required.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint required. (Candidates will be tested in Excel and Word.)
•High school diploma/GED required. Some college preferred.
• The ability to work well with people using tact and diplomacy and the ability to handle sensitive materials with discretion and confidentiality.
• The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, work efficiently under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
• Good communication and organizational skills.
Address: Three Gateway Center
Employment Status: Full-time
Schedule Information: Monday-Friday, 8:45AM-5:00PM
Benefits Information: Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit http://www.dollar.bank/company/careers/benefits .
EEO Statement: Dollar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.