Dollar Bank FSB Direct Marketing Officer in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
This individual will be a senior member of Dollar Bank's Marketing Department. S/he will work closely with the asset and liability product management and communications teams to develop customer relationships through retention and cross-selling programs, and to develop customer acquisition programs to meet strategic objectives. This position will have decision-making responsibility for developing marketing programs to meet product management's strategic objectives.
Principle Activities and Duties:
• Identify opportunities and strategies for customer cross-sell and customer acquisition.
• Plan, manage and execute tactical marketing programs using direct marketing, telemarketing and email/social marketing channels.
• Identify and select customer and prospect lists that meet the marketing program objectives.
• Select and manage external vendor relationships including contracts, budgets and implementation.
• Utilize Dollar Bank's Marketing Database and Oracle in the development, execution and evaluation of Marketing programs; identify and utilize external resources as necessary.
• Establish ROI objectives and analyze campaign results.
• Manage research studies that analyze new or existing products or customer segments.
• Minimum three years’ experience with direct marketing initiatives including direct mail and e-mail required. Experience in financial services and/or consumer marketing preferred.
• Strong PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel and Access (Candidate will be tested for Access).
• Ability to learn and use data driven software tools, experience with Oracle and SQL a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA preferred. Will consider commensurate experience.
• Experience managing direct marketing projects strongly preferred.
• Strong verbal, written and analytical skills
• Experience in selecting and managing vendor relationships related to direct marketing programs preferred.
Address: Three Gateway Center
Employment Status: Full-time
Schedule Information: Monday-Friday, 8:30AM-4:45PM
Benefits Information: Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit http://www.dollar.bank/company/careers/benefits .
EEO Statement: Dollar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.