Dollar Bank FSB Customer Service Associate in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
This is an entry level customer service position.
The principle goal for the Private Banking Associate (PBA) is to service the needs of Private Banking customers in a positive, professional, and courteous manner. A PBA must demonstrate, in all customer interaction, the highest level of concern for the customers’ needs, questions and obstacles.
• Working with Account Officers to establish new deposit relationships and enhance existing customer relationships.
• Dealing effectively with customers who have service questions or concerns in a manner, which is discrete, timely, accurate and courteous.
• Maintaining a thorough knowledge of Dollar Bank products and services. In addition, staying abreast of all new operations, policies and procedures.
• Promptly greeting each customer in a friendly, professional manner. Monitoring customer traffic in the Private Banking Center.
• Completing appropriate data input on accounts and filling out supporting documentation to insure that regulatory and compliance guidelines are followed.
• Performing routine daily teller and customer service transactions (deposits, transfers, loan payments, new account openings, etc.).
• Making decisions in accordance with the Check Acceptance Guidelines regarding the negotiability items presented for deposit and cashing.
• Performing clerical duties such as typing, composing letters, answering phones, filing, compiling data for reporting purposes and maintaining certain Private Banking Center records and logs.
• Compliance and regulatory training as well as product knowledge courses will be taken on an ongoing basis.
• Participating in Private Banking Center balancing.
• Assisting with audits.
• Following stated policy and procedures when allowing access to safe deposit boxes.
• Maintaining security of negotiable items assigned to the Customer Service Assistant.
• Perform any job related task as defined and deemed necessary by Management.
• Six months customer service and/or cash handling experience required; previous banking experience preferred.
• High School diploma/GED required.
• Must be a team player, flexible and lead by example.
• Must be a highly motivated self-starter.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and professional manner.
• Professional communication skills and appearance are required.
• Proficient computer skills required.
• Math aptitude required.
Address: Three Gateway Center
Employment Status: Full-time
Schedule Information: This candidate needs to be available between the hours of 8:15 am and 4:45 pm Monday - Friday.
Benefits Information: Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit http://www.dollar.bank/company/careers/benefits .
EEO Statement: Dollar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.