Dollar Bank FSB AVP, Project Manager in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts. Manages projects from initiation through implementation and post-implementation assessment. Adheres to project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget. Responsible for assembling project management deliverables, directing and monitoring work efforts, identifying resource needs, performing quality review, and escalating functional, quality, timeline, financial issues appropriately.
Principle Activities and Duties:
• Manages all assigned projects to completion, ensuring on-time delivery, tracking budget activity, and maintenance of overall project ownership.
• Develops, maintains, and manages project deliverables required within the Software Development Lifecycle.
• Manages a cross-functional deployment team including internal and third party resources when necessary; coordinates and tracks activities amongst all to achieve goals.
• Coordinates and facilitates project meetings.
• Maintains communication with all project stakeholders.
• Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive management.
• Mentors other Project Managers.
• Monitors effectiveness of project management processes and methodologies; recommends improvements as necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field required. Will consider commensurate experience.
• Minimum 8 years’ of experience in an IT related project management role
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Formal Project Management training and/or certification
• Experience with Project Management tools
• Demonstrated experience managing projects large in size and scope
• Able to manage simultaneous projects.
Address: Liberty Commons Building
Employment Status: Full-time
Schedule Information: Monday-Friday, 8AM-4:15PM
Benefits Information: Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit http://www.dollar.bank/company/careers/benefits .
EEO Statement: Dollar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.