Dollar Bank FSB Part-Time Teller, Parmatown in Parma, Ohio
Dollar Bank is currently seeking a Part Time Teller for its Parmatown Branch.
• Process transactions through the teller equipment on all retail and corporate accounts, including, but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, and cash advances.
• Issue money orders, cashier checks, gift cards, and savings bonds.
• Initiate conversations to uncover customer needs and promote Dollar Bank products and services, and effectively refer customers to appropriate team members when needed.
• Act with confidence by helping customers with their questions, and take initiative and use sound judgment in decision-making and problem resolution.
• Promote good customer relations by consistently providing quality service with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
• Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all customer information confidential.
• Continuously increase skills and knowledge of bank products and guidelines through self-motivation and in-house training.
• Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
• Successfully complete teller assessment.
• Maintain an acceptable balancing record.
• Complete additional duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Six months customer service or cash handling experience required. Previous teller experience preferred.
• Must be a team player, flexible and lead by example.
• Must be a highly motivated self-starter.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and professional manner.
• Ability to work between 20-25 hours per week with the ability to work full time hours for approximately 2-3 weeks during initial training period.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 3-5 pounds of heavy coin required.
• Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time required.
• Professional communication skills and appearance are required.
• Proficient computer skills required.
• Math aptitude required.
• Must not have a negative unresolved personal financial history with Dollar Bank.
Address: 7450 W. Ridgewood Drive
Employment Status: Part-time
Schedule Information: Monday-Thursday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Friday: 8:30am - 7:30pm
Saturday: 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Benefits Information: Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit http://www.dollar.bank/company/careers/benefits .
EEO Statement: Dollar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.