Dollar Bank FSB Senior Personal Banker, Eastlake in Eastlake, Ohio
As a Senior Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for identifying our customers’ financial needs by providing a thorough analysis and recommending the most appropriate Dollar Bank products and services to fulfill those needs. You will use your customer service experience, product knowledge and positive demeanor to initiate, expand and retain customer relationships through customer conversations and outbound calling. We are looking for flexible, enthusiastic, hardworking individuals with a sincere appreciation for people and an empathetic communication style to proactively contribute to the branch sales and service goals.
• High school diploma/GED required.
• College degree required, or a minimum of 3 years demonstrated ability to deliver outstanding customer service in financial services or retail industry.
• A minimum of 2 years demonstrated track record of achieving sales goals is required.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to include professional grammar and demeanor.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays.
• Ability to travel as needed to training.
• Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks, and obtaining a unique identifier by the NMLS.
Principle Activities and Duties:
• Providing quality customer service in a positive, courteous and enthusiastic manner to all internal and external customers
• Contributing to the growth and retention of deposit and loan customers. Demonstrating a proactive sales approach to building customer relationships, effectively utilizing the customer conversations to promote Dollar Bank products and services and meeting the established Relationship Building goals set by your management team.
• Performing teller functions based upon the needs of the branch. Maintaining an acceptable balancing record while processing transactions in an accurate and efficient manner.
• Adhering to all established branch operational processes and procedures.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Perform sedentary to light work (able to lift up to 20 pounds from floor to waist, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, grasp, or otherwise move objects). See, hear, talk and perform tasks requiring manual dexterity and visual acuity; sit, stand, walk, crouch, reach, pull, push and other similar, repetitive tasks requiring physical activity. Able to operate standard office/computer equipment such as photocopiers, fax machines, computers, iPads, scanners, calculators, etc.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Address: 34829 Vine Street
Employment Status: Full-time
Schedule Information: Monday-Friday: 8:30am - 7:30pm
Saturday: 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Benefits Information: Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit http://www.dollar.bank/company/careers/benefits .
EEO Statement: Dollar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.