Dollar Bank FSB Personal Banker in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
JOB FUNCTION / PURPOSE:
As Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for identifying our customers’ financial needs by providing a thorough analysis and recommending the most appropriate Dollar Bank products and services to fulfill those needs. You will use your customer service experience, product knowledge and positive demeanor to initiate, expand and retain customer relationships through customer conversations and outbound calling. We are looking for flexible, enthusiastic, hardworking individuals with a sincere appreciation for people and an empathetic communication style to proactively contribute to the branch sales and service goals.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES / OBJECTIVES:
In a typical banking day you will enjoy a high level of customer contact. The primary focus of this role includes:
• Providing quality customer service in a positive, courteous and enthusiastic manner to all internal and external customers
• Contributing to the growth and retention of deposit and loan customers. Demonstrating a proactive sales approach to building customer relationships, effectively utilizing the customer conversations to promote Dollar Bank products and services and meeting the established Relationship Building goals set by your management team.
• Performing teller functions based upon the needs of the branch. Maintaining an acceptable balancing record while processing transactions in an accurate and efficient manner.
• Adhering to all established branch operational processes and procedures.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• High school diploma/GED required.
• College degree required, or a minimum of 1 year demonstrated ability to deliver outstanding customer service in financial services or retail industry.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to include professional grammar and demeanor.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays.
• Ability to travel as needed to training.
• Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks, and obtaining a unique identifier by the NMLS.
Address: Cranberry Commons Shopping Center
Employment Status: Full-time
Schedule Information: This branch is open Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Friday 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., and Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Benefits Information: Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit http://www.dollar.bank/company/careers/benefits .
EEO Statement: Dollar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.